No announcement yet.

Flyers with response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what might you try to do differently now?
    I created a new flyer with a template that I think I found on this site. There are 2 on a page, so I get them printed out at Staples- $11.25 for 150 copies, which gives me 300 fliers. They cut them in half for an extra 2 bucks.

Ill let you know how this one works out

See attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

That is great! What kind of senior discount do you suggest using?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Mailbox Magnets

I can do custom mailbox magnets should anyone be interested. They're $2.00 each and they're 1.75" round. (I sell minimum 10 at a time and my price INCLUDES shipping to you) I wouldn't just give to anyone, (because that would be very expensive) but they would be nice, say after you've chatted with a potential customer and then you DO get their business, you hand them one to put on their refrigerator!

Send me a note to mike@customclox.com and I'd be happy to show you a free preview with your information!

Thanks and to everyone, have a great season! I know I'm already busier than ever! "What recession?!"

Mike

Comment

Mike why not show off some of what you can do! Do you have any pictures of what you have created?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

A few things i have found to work:
            1) Keep it simple, none cluttered

2) Be Repetitive with the people you hit[LIST]
            Choose the area that you want to hit, then divide it in to 4 sections, then hit each section each week till you hit them all, then start over again at the first one. every time they see a flyer of yours you are etching a small spot in there memory, then when they do think about needeing someone, you pop into there head, like a habit.
            3) give them a reason to act, but dont give any exact prices, leave them wanting to call for a quote.
            4) If you have a web site by all means leave the address on the flyer, let it do even more selling for you, pusing them to call, gives them the feeling , ok they are not a fly by nite co. "mow for beer money" (to quote Chuck) operation
            5) Understand this above all, it takes hard work, and nothing worth while happens over night, it takes time.

Follow these simple guidlines and they will come, and Justin is right, some people are pack rats, i got my 1st new annual agreement this season from a flyer i put out last May, the guy said he was cleaning off his desk and found it and gave me a call.
            the more you hit the same areas with flyers and mailing, door hangers the better off you are, you will build tight clusters of clients and actually be able to use the cluster section of the Gopher software....lol...any way, hope this helps good luck, and stay on the grass

Comment

Working...
            X