No announcement yet.

What are we doing wrong??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey E.P.! I use the classified and real estate magazines they give out for free at grocery stores. I just look at the photos and prices of home and pick and choose what areas to hit up. Plus since we have just moved to the area in Dec..it has helped me find my way around exploring new areas..and find neighborhoods I would have never even know were there! Try it out! Let me know if it works for you!

Also I went to a big Women's Conference this past week and a lot of people I met are moving to Atlanta in the near future and asked me if I went up that far to service homes...I told them if I have enough clients up there I would. Once I do all my call backs and see who is really interested anyone that's up in Atlanta I'll gladly pass on to you. Atlanta is a bit far for us and I'm getting so busy I wouldn't have the time. As long as you promise to take good care of them because our name is on the line! lol
    Let me know!!
    Tianna D

http://www.lawnsalonforyou.com

Add me to your Myspace!

http://http://profile.myspace.com/in...ndID=445551611sigpic

Comment

Hey E.P.! I use the classified and real estate magazines they give out for free at grocery stores. I just look at the photos and prices of home and pick and choose what areas to hit up. Plus since we have just moved to the area in Dec..it has helped me find my way around exploring new areas..and find neighborhoods I would have never even know were there! Try it out! Let me know if it works for you!

Also I went to a big Women's Conference this past week and a lot of people I met are moving to Atlanta in the near future and asked me if I went up that far to service homes...I told them if I have enough clients up there I would. Once I do all my call backs and see who is really interested anyone that's up in Atlanta I'll gladly pass on to you. Atlanta is a bit far for us and I'm getting so busy I wouldn't have the time. As long as you promise to take good care of them because our name is on the line! lol
      Let me know!!
      I'ma go check out those real estate magazines and classifieds asap.

I would really appreciate you passing people on to me, Tianna. I'm in dire need. I can't really afford to keep getting door hangers printed with a 1% response rate. That's crazy to me. There has to be a better way of getting a decent return on your advertising dollars.

Comment

82% of ALL local customers are HERE! Scroll to the bottom.

Read this thread:

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=8585

This is TRUE market research that cost millions of $$$.

Yours for free.

Comment

My Door Hanger
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Fresh Cut; 03-23-2009, 11:19 AM.

Comment

On that is a very nice door hanger! Did you make it? Who do you suggest to print it?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Read this thread:

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=8585

This is TRUE market research that cost millions of $$$.

Yours for free.
              Do I have to buy it? I'm interested but I can't afford it right now. I really need some work man.

Comment

You should give google earth a try. It's a great way to get a satellite view of areas you may want to target. I use it all the time to scope out new areas to advertise...works great to see size of homes and landscaping.

Comment

You should give google earth a try. It's a great way to get a satellite view of areas you may want to target. I use it all the time to scope out new areas to advertise...works great to see size of homes and landscaping.
                  Can you explain to new lawn care business owners how they should utilize this tool?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

i get about 1 sale for every 100 door hangers that i put out, ive been doing this for 12 years for a big company and 2 months for myself and that return % stays pretty consistent.

i just dont have time to knock on doors like i should but i leave a personal note on each door hanger, people seem to like and respond to that.

Comment

i leave a personal note on each door hanger, people seem to like and respond to that.
                      What kind of personal note do you suggest leaving?

Comment

For those of you that don't know, Google earth is an attachment that can be downloaded to you computer from google. Once downloaded you can view satellite images of your local area. You can also view the street names to give you a satellite map of your area. Maps of some areas are clearer than others, but overall, google earth can help you discover new areas you may want to target for business.

Comment

What kind of personal note do you suggest leaving?
                          your daughter is hot, can i date her? stuff like that

Comment

I run 1 simple add in the paper that is short and sweet, directs them to my web site for more details and ph#'s. cost Aprox $100 a month for add, average about 5 to 10 etimates a month from it and get 1 or 2 cust a month.
                            the add runs twice a week for 4 weeks

flyers, Door hangers & Mailers: Which ever i do i do 200 at a time, and get real repetitive with it, another words i will send 200 of the flyers to a set of addresses, then the next couple of weeks 200 post cards to the same addresses, then in a couple weeks from that i do door hangers to the same 200 people. My average response out of hitting these 200 people 3 times 3 diffrent ways has been about the same each time i have done this. ( 4 times)
                            I get around 3 or 4 new clients mostly annual Agreements. Each worth on average about $1080 a year for basic service, my cost for all this is as follows;
                            post cards printed and mailed through vista print.com cost me $138.92 for 200, door hangers i got 2000 printed at a local printer it cost $115.oo which is a cost of .06 cents ea or $12.00 for the 200 distributed, and it cost me aprox. $20 bucks to print and mail the flyers.
                            All this is done in aprox. a 6 week time frame.

This all gets memin 4 new clients to 6 new clients, lets just say 4 for the purpose of this. Ok now i have a total of $250.92 cash invested and about 8 hrs to set this all up and distribute. So for all that i average about $4320.00 in new cust income each time i do it per year. This method has helped me double my annual accounts from last year to this year, last year being my first year in operation.
                            Hope this helps some of you get going , it takes patience but it works for me.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X