Lawn care and Landscaping Classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn care and Landscaping Classes

EasyPro had a question in a different thread about lawn care/landscaping classes. I want to share with him, and everyone else, something I am doing this year.

There are classes available to almost everyone within the United States through your local Agricultural Extension office. These classes allow you to become a Master Gardener within your own state. You will learn a great deal about soil and turf.

My classes have already delved into Soil Sciences, Integrated Pest Management & Application, and Botany. Turf Sciences, Disease Management, Tree Care, and much more are still in store for the rest of the semester.

Though I already have a solid base, the classes are furthering my knowledge and credentials within the industry. When I am finished with my courses and volunteer work, I will be a recognized Master Gardener with the state of Tennessee.

If you have the time and tenacity, I highly recommend beginning your course work at the local level.

Let me know if you have any questions:
    Start a profitable lawn care business.

When I am finished with my courses and volunteer work, I will be a recognized Master Gardener with the state of Tennessee.
    I think that is fantastic, can you tell me what that means? Also for a lawn care business owner, how can that help them?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X