Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help Deciding name

I am separating my lawn and landscaping from my pinestraw co. I cant decide
    on a name. All the short name seem to be used or I'm at a dead end in my thinking. Here are a few

Great South Lawn and Landscape
    Barnes Outdoor Sevices ( Last Name)
    Upper Cut Lawn and Landscape
    Phoenix Lawn and landscape

Give me some opinions please.

Have you checked to see if any of those names are available in web domains?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

domain names

All but Phoenix are available.

Comment

Great!

I'd say go with "Barnes Outdoor Services." And build up YOU as the brand. Everyone likes to know the owner and when your name is on the truck people will feel more comfortable with you.

Thats my view at least.

What do you like?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

name

Yeas, I thought of that too! Some tell me not to use name, but I used my whole name in my pinestraw co. I'm just trying to decide on one by fri. I have to get ad material made up quick. Season will be here soon.

Comment

Well ask yourself, don't you always feel better when you buy something if you know the owner? Or even 'OF' the owner?

Comment

I agree, i like Barnes Outdoor Services, good name.

Comment

I agree, i like Barnes Outdoor Services, good name.
                Actually sounds like an outdoor store like as in camping outdoors lol

Comment

Name

Thanks for the replies. I live in a very rual area, so I do alot of work other than just cutting the lawn. Some customers have 4 or 5 acres to mow, so I offer mowing w/ a rotary or flail mower, and small brush clearing. With Landscape install, and irrigation also, I feel the Barnes Outdoor Services may be a better fit for a name.

Comment

I feel the Barnes Outdoor Services may be a better fit for a name.
                    Absolutely, it keeps the door open for offering many services! Great thinking!

Comment

Working...
                    X