No announcement yet.

Schedule Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well DJ BAsed on that new years resolution post you made hoping to make $250 a week, you certainly have a long road to travel to hit that goal.
    Based on all the different services you provide I find it hard to belive you aren't clearing a good deal more than $250/wk. Maybe you are priced too low for all the services you provide? Brother I have no idea how many or how few accounts you have but it maybe time to re-evaluate how your doing business man cause I was doing better than that 2 weeks after I opened the doors of my company. If I have something way outta wack or if I am misinterpreting something here then I apologize... If not we should talk, your doing something very wrong. Maybe I can help?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Comment

$500k/ year take home for me and me only not gross dollars not company net but what DJ takes home . . . $500k
      That is a great goal! Have you ever sat down and tried to figure out how many crews and clients a lawn care company would need for the owner to clear $500,000 in a year? Maybe this would also need to include landscape projects as well?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well DJ BAsed on that new years resolution post you made hoping to make $250 a week, you certainly have a long road to travel to hit that goal.
        Based on all the different services you provide I find it hard to belive you aren't clearing a good deal more than $250/wk. Maybe you are priced too low for all the services you provide? Brother I have no idea how many or how few accounts you have but it maybe time to re-evaluate how your doing business man cause I was doing better than that 2 weeks after I opened the doors of my company. If I have something way outta wack or if I am misinterpreting something here then I apologize... If not we should talk, your doing something very wrong. Maybe I can help?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
        LMAO I was waiting for some one to say that lol

If you seen that post then you prolly noticed that my other goal was to be totally debt free . . . that means about 15k i have to pay off not including what school will cost . . . I still live at home so i am taking advantage of that . .. I can live well on 250 a week because i don't have any bills . . .I become debt free the 2010 will be major bread!

PS your link in your sig doesn't work ofr the image . . .you should change it so it will help you out on google
        DJ Carroll
        EasyPro Property Services
        502-525-3279

Comment

That is a great goal! Have you ever sat down and tried to figure out how many crews and clients a lawn care company would need for the owner to clear $500,000 in a year? Maybe this would also need to include landscape projects as well?
          Honestly steve and no offense to any one here but its not gonna happen in this trade or anything else im doing now . . . this property service BS is a steping stone to real estate! in 2018 i will be cashing in all my stock and a good chunk of my saving to buy my first apartment complex.

Thats when i will be ready to roll . . . . and as far as dollar wise a good rule of thumb is 15% to 20% of gross dollars to pay out to the owner so i'll let you do that math lol

It will be a lil over a 2 mil
          DJ Carroll
          502-525-3279

Comment

in 2018 i will be cashing in all my stock and a good chunk of my saving to buy my first apartment complex.
            Very fascinating! What about apartments interest you? How many units are you looking to buy?

Can you give us a little insight into the real estate business?

Also with the way the economy is now, how much does one need to put down on a mortgage for an apartment complex?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Very fascinating! What about apartments interest you? How many units are you looking to buy?

Can you give us a little insight into the real estate business?

Also with the way the economy is now, how much does one need to put down on a mortgage for an apartment complex?
              I'm still learning ... and i can't let all my cats out of the bag
              DJ Carroll
              502-525-3279

Comment

Do you have anyone that inspires you as far as your real estate goals? Have you been doing a lot of reading on the topic?

Comment

Do you have anyone that inspires you as far as your real estate goals? Have you been doing a lot of reading on the topic?
                  I love Robert Kiyosaki ~ Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
                  DJ Carroll
                  502-525-3279

Comment

I read that book too. I think one of the big things that had changed since he wrote that book was a real estate tax law. Now I am not positive, but I think the deal was, in the past, when he wrote this book, he wasn't taxed on any money he invested into real estate when he sold the building as long as he bought another one within a certain time afterwards. Now I think this only applies to your primary residence.

It seems to make a big difference. Have you heard anything about that at all?

Comment

I read that book too. I think one of the big things that had changed since he wrote that book was a real estate tax law. Now I am not positive, but I think the deal was, in the past, when he wrote this book, he wasn't taxed on any money he invested into real estate when he sold the building as long as he bought another one within a certain time afterwards. Now I think this only applies to your primary residence.

It seems to make a big difference. Have you heard anything about that at all?
                      In his books he teaches us that (and this is still true to this day) having a job means you work, then taxed, then paid. Owning a business means you work, get paid, can't spend the money, then get taxed . . .. its a no brainer . . .

I would say if he sells a property and buys another then that property is a right off if you have the co. set up right ie LLC or Inc.

I can't wait to get into realestate
                      DJ Carroll
                      502-525-3279

Comment

Working...
                      X