No announcement yet.

Everyone please read and give feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is your area? Are there sections that are richer than others? Which neighborhoods do you find yourself servicing mostly?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

yes, there are rich and poor neighborhoods. I do more service for the rich. my problem comes trying to get the service with the poor.

Comment

my problem comes trying to get the service with the poor.
        This is fascinating! What is your view then on why you try to get more business from the poorer area vs focusing on getting more business from the richer area?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well I guess i was not very clear, when i said "poor" i guess i ment more "non rich" So obviously with knowing that information you know that my area like most other areas only has a handful of rich. the rest are Average i guess i mis used the term "poor" But my goal at this point is to begin building a strong clientel structure. that way i can begin to think about what to do with my profits to expand the business.

Comment

Working...
          X