Business Mix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Mix

While I was travelling, I had to use a laundomat.

The one I used had this sign out front. I thought it was funny.

Laundromats must be a lucrative business just like lawn care. I spent about $12 to get everything washed and while I was there at least 5 other customers came in putting their clothes in a washer then leaving.

Laudromats must make for mostly passive income. I never saw the owner. If he operates a lawn care business at the same time he can check in through the day to collect money and make sure all the washers are working and not leaking.

Start a profitable lawn care business.

That is very interesting and unique! Nice photo.

I have only known one person that bought a laundromat. It was purchased because it was supposed to be a low maintenance, easy income business but it turned out to be anything but.

The machines were expensive and constantly had to be maintained. It was also a favorite for thieves trying to pry open the machines at night to get access to the coins.

I think all too often people look for businesses to be easy passive income generators and when they find that the business requires energy and time, they get turned off.

I bet if they had planned to put a little more time into the business, it wouldn't have been such a problem for them.

Do you think you would like to own a laundromat?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X