Lawn Care and foreclosure.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn Care and foreclosure.

Quote[/b] ]MANASSAS, Va. ** The housing crisis has left record numbers of people without enough "green" to keep their homes, and Prince William County has a problem with too much of a different kind of green: grass.
    http://www.nbc4.com/news/16278053/detail.html

Lawn Care clean up work for city governments is lucrative business. *I have seen contracts upwards of $250,000 for abandoned property lawncare maintanence.

Keith
    Start a profitable lawn care business.

Very interesting stuff! Do you have any suggestions on how a lawn care business would go about finding these government bids?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

yeah, Id like to know

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Do you have any suggestions on how a lawn care business would go about finding these government bids?

but, you already knew that. *

One important step is getting in good with your city's purchasing department.

Steve, let's put a segment together on this subject for your next GopherHaul series. *I will email to let you know what I have in mind.

Keith
        Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Oh absolutely, I am looking forwards to hearing from you on this.

I think the concept of getting in good with a government purchasing agent is something that is very foreign to a lot of readers. I also think that is has potential to get you into great trouble if not done right. I can see how easily it would be to find yourself giving a kick back to an official to get a bid and then landing in jail for it.

If you had any insights on the do's and don'ts of doing this, I bet it would be very helpful to others reading it.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X