Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junk Removal

Hi,
    My name is David and I include junk removal services, when your first starting out It can really help you get more work. People always have a garage that needs cleaned out or trash pile in their back yard or something. My first job was 3 big piles of limbs,logs from cut trees, and small brush. The pile was taller than the house, I was new and only had a small pickup truck and I didn't't want to lose the customer so I had to rent a 14' trailer with 4' sides for $35.00 a day I only charged them $100.00 to be safe b/c they had other offers. It took 5 trips to haul all of it. I found a field about 3 miles from the job that was being cleared out for a development so I dumped it there. there was a big brush pile at the edge of the woods so i just added to it. lol
    But the customers were very happy with my services they gave me a $35 dollar tip. sometimes charging less helps I've had that happen 9 other times where the customer gave me a bigger tip when I charge less, so I guess it averages out.

Grass Patrol Landscaping Lexington, NC
    David,
    \"Grass Patrol Landscaping\"

-22'' Snapper self propelled Walkbehind
    -Echo Straight shaft Brush Trimmer
    -Roybi Straight shaft Trimmer w/Edger attachment
    -Poluan 16'' Wood Shark Chainsaw
    -Toro 150mph BackPack Blower

Hi David,

Does your town have a dump? Do you know how much they would charge you to dump yard waste? I would find those things out and then it will help you develop a price to charge your customers.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X