No announcement yet.

Do entrepreneurs have a tougher time with marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always like to hear about true love, but I know that isn't the way it is in most cases. I also know how things change from getting married to being married its like night and day.

Like with my first wife, the day after we were married, it went from on my God I'm married to what the #### did I do. I have never in my life see someone change that fast. I swear a demon came out of her.

and after that it was down hill all the way, it cost 30 bucks to get married and thousands to get divorced. and even after divorced I couldn't get away from her.

It still amazes me to no end how a woman can lie so much and have the law (men) believe everything she says to be true. I actually had a cop tell me once that she tired to have me arrested everyday. she actually got pulled over one day for speeding and told the cop I was chasing her. and I lived two hours away.

I even had a cop come to my work site and look through my truck because she told him I was carrying a shotgun. needless to say I lost that account.

as you can tell this is a touchy subject for me.lol

Comment

understood

Comment

How about when you are in business together. My husband and I have jointly ran our lawn company for going on 5 years now...

About half the time he makes me crazy...and I honestly think I seriously dis-like him about once a week...he is very stubborn and makes a lot of decisions that I dis-agree with. Plus we think differently on a lot of subjects.

We just celebrated 20 years of marriage on Jan 25th and I can assure you all that I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. While my above statements are true, Donald is a hard worker dedicated to me and his kids. When I need him I know I can always count on him to be there for me. My life would be absolutely empty without him in it
        Tara Gray
        Green Paws Lawn Care
        http://www.greenpawslawncare.com

Comment

Hey guys...

Quote[/b] (All Aspects Landscaping @ Feb. 11 2008,5:48)]...just glad ill never have to make that choice...
          ...well, I think If a woman?wife/girlfriend makes the dessicion of asking you to make such a hard choice, I belive THAT relationship was over Before this question... "what is the most important thing in your life? your family(pops, brothers) or your wife? your carrer or your girlfriend?"
          I have told my wife not to put me, or our future, in that spot, never, because I'm not ready to let go something that I love.
          .Fernando/CleanCut!.
          36\" Scag Kohler 15Hp Walk-Behind
          Toro Trimmer
          Echo PE-200 Edger
          Stihl BG 55 Blower

Comment

Working...
          X