Valentine's Day Advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day Advertising

If you haven't thought about it yet, Valentine's Day is coming up.

I know the traditional gifts are Roses and Chocolates for girlfriends and wives.

Lots of guys also buy presents for their Moms. *Instead of buying *$100 worth of flowers that will die within a week, tell your customers to pay you $100 for a flower bed "VALENTINE'S DAY - SPRUCE UP SPECIAL"

For $100 you can drop by the Mom's (certain girlfriends and wives love this too) house, blow leaves out of her flower beds, trim shrubs, pull weeds, and add a bag or two of fresh mulch.

As an added touch, hand her a Valentine's Day card saying the service is compliments of her son....and don't forget your business card.

This is a great service to offer around Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.

If anyone takes advantage of this idea, let me know how it works for you.

Steve, any chance for a flyer design for this advertising idea?

Keith

Start a profitable lawn care business.

Hi Keith,

That is a great idea! Should this include any type of flowers at all? Either in pots or planted? Or is it too early for that?

I did make a flyer a while back about Valentine's day. Maybe it could be altered?

Here is the link.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 23 2008,11:22)]Hi Keith,

That is a great idea! Should this include any type of flowers at all? Either in pots or planted? Or is it too early for that?

I did make a flyer a while back about Valentine's day. Maybe it could be altered?

Here is the link.
      yeah i need to get that flyer up on my myspace,, but not sure on how to edit it the right way,lol and also a html code

Comment

Do you have a graphic program? You should be able to download it and alter it.

What are you gonna change? I can't wait to see what you do!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Soon it will be time to start advertising for tax return specials also.LOL
          Rob
          Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

oh that's good too! What would you suggest for that?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 23 2008,11:47)]Do you have a graphic program? You should be able to download it and alter it.

What are you gonna change? I can't wait to see what you do!
              all i have for now is paint shop pro 8

Comment

Quote[/b] ]oh that's good too! What would you suggest for that?
                I don't know yet. I just thought of it earlier today.
                Its to early for spring cleanups still.
                Today people don't even wait but a week or two anymore for there return.
                Rob

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

It is amazing on the marketing tactics in the States...here in Canada you don't see anything like that. ie, Valentines Day, free pizza with contract, tax return, etc...

Comment

[QUOTE=[b]Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Jan. 23 2008,11:33)]
                    Hi Keith,

Here is the link.
                    what programs do i have to have to edit the valentines day flyer. I have paint shop pro 8 if that helps.

Comment

[QUOTE=[b]Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Jan. 24 2008,10:54)]
                      Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Jan. 23 2008,11:33)]
                      Hi Keith,

Here is the link.
                      what programs do i have to have to edit the valentines day flyer. I have paint shop pro 8 if that helps.
                      steve- can you create a html code for me- and tell me how to do it so i can learn

Comment

Hi Matt,

Good job! Let me know how this works for you!

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

&#60;img src=&#34;http&#58;//www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/uploads/post-29-94644-valentines_day_flyer.gif&#34;&#62;

[/QUOTE]

This code should display the image.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 24 2008,9:03)]Hi Matt,

Good job&#33; Let me know how this works for you&#33;

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

&#60;img src=&#34;http&#58;//www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/uploads/post-29-94644-valentines_day_flyer.gif&#34;&#62;
                          This code should display the image.[/QUOTE]
                          i have already done it and edited it myself

here it is...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.c....8504321

i also put some of the landscaping work i did on the profile also. to help get me more calls... showing pics of work... shows your quality
                          also check you myspace bulletin steve

Comment

I just found it. Nice work&#33; Let me know how it all turns out&#33;

Comment

Thanks Steve for putting this up for us. I edited mine a little.
                              Here&#39;s mine. I&#39;m putting it on craigslist.

Rob

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X