Valentine's Day Advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rob,

It looks nice! How will you be using this flyer concept to promote your business?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Just craigslist I guess. I can't think of any other way to promote it really.
      Any ideas?
      Rob
      Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Hi Rob:

Lots of guys buy their Valentine's day flowers from Grocery stores. I know lots of stores in my area have bulletin boards where they allow customers to pin flyers and business cards. I wonder how many people's attention you can attract.

If you put tear off tags with your company name, a red heart, and your phone number customers can rip them off and call you when they get home.

Do you think that will work?
        Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

I forgot about the bulletin boards at the grocery stores.
          Good idea! I'll put some up today.
          Thanks Keith
          Rob
          Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

What about Valentine's day lawn care gift certificate cards that someone can purchase through your site and then you will mail it in a Valentine's day card along with a special message to the person the card is being bought for?

Maybe $50, $75 or $100 increments?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

i like that you changed it to a percentage off... that $100.00 comment was killing me... good idea... i may combine this with my sales genie program!!! direct mail some areas...

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 25 2008,2:31)]I just found it. Nice work! Let me know how it all turns out!
                Steve- thanks for another plug,lol... i am trying to do the holiday marketing to be catchy to get customers which is working. They find it funny and catchy.

I just did roll over 400 friends and still growing

i have put some of my work on my myspace page so people can see. Try that as a selling point also, with bulletins and comments along the way

i am almost at 2,000 views

Comment

Matt,

You are welcome!

When you think of 'catchy' marketing. Can you tell us a little about what you mean?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 27 2008,10:53)]Matt,

You are welcome!

When you think of 'catchy' marketing. Can you tell us a little about what you mean?
                    A tag line is a catchy one or two line phrase associated with a product, campaign or business. a positioning statement and/or unique selling proposition

Comment

You know what else I was thinking that could be a really neat way to market your business for valentines day. Could you buy a bunch of cheap valentines day cards and red envelopes and then inside the card you could say. Why not give your sweetie something she would really appreciate this year. A clean yard and freshly planted flowers. Then have your contact information in it.

What do you think of something like that?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X