Spud Guns!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spud Guns!

I'm sure you know what a spudgun is. *I built my first one about 11 years ago. *I'm planning on building one for a friend as his Christmas present this year.

In researching them, I came across SpudTech.com. *This guy has built an amazing business. *Due to some local code ordinences, he is being forced to sell his business. *In his sales note, he states that he makes $100K per year with his business. *The asking price is $250,000.

Steve, you'll get a kick outta this: *He was asked to design a t-shirt launcher for Sammy Hagar and met him after a montrose concert.

This is worth a read.

Sammy Hagar Page

It's amazing you can build a thriving business selling spud guns. *Who woulda thunk it?

Keith
    Start a profitable lawn care business.

LOL you know, at first I didn't catch that it was a t-shirt launcher. I must have missed that. THAT alone is a business in itself!

If this guy is making money at this, cmon build them somewhere else! Don't sell it! Jeeze!

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

hehe that is awesome...LOL love gun. There is a market for everything.

Comment

WOW, that one has air hose fittings,I'm gonna be making one. are there any laws against these things.check out all the results on youtube.

Comment

I'd love to see what you create!

I am sure each state is different with it's laws, but it seems like they would be fun to make.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

cool, I'll make a step by step how to slide show or something.

Comment

Can't wait to see it!

Wouldnt it be wild if you made it so it could launch tshirts that promoted your lawn care business!

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Can't wait to see it!

Wouldnt it be wild if you made it so it could launch tshirts that promoted your lawn care business!

Hmmm...I wonder
                if www.BigGunLawnCare.com is available? *

Keith

Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Wouldnt that be a riot! and you could mount it to the top of your truck or something and wrap a door hanger or flyer around a shirt!

LOL

Comment

here it is.
                    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UzprVy6oDaY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UzprVy6oDaY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

check out the flames from the barrel in this one .
                      <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k1lSZZ1f580&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k1lSZZ1f580&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

TOO FUNNY&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

Hi Blaine,

Was there audio in that file? I didn&#39;t hear anything?

Also what was it that you shot? I couldn&#39;t make it out.

Comment

hey steve.
                            my camera hasn&#39;t been working right,
                            my brother is coming over with his tonight and i will record us shooting again.
                            this thing is loud.
                            my neighbor almost called the cops the other day when they heard it.
                            stay tuned .........

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 04 2008,5:33)]Hi Blaine,

Was there audio in that file? I didn&#39;t hear anything?

Also what was it that you shot? I couldn&#39;t make it out.
                              oh the first one is just a little ball i found in the yard.
                              the second one is a potato i had to brake some off because it was so big

Comment

Working...
                              X