Rebranding a business.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebranding a business.

I've been hearing these "Free Credit Report" commercials lately. *I am impressed with their efforts to rebrand their product.

I'm not a proponent of this company because you can truly get your credit report for free from the credit reporting agencies.

Their old commercials appealed to older and more serious minded customers. *When you think about it, those customers probably alreay know how to get credit reports.

Their new commercial has a very catching jingle (it's in my head even as I'm typing this) and appeals to a much younger customer who will more likely hop on a website and pay a fee for getting their credit report.

I might not like the company but I love the effectiveness of their advertising.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HksXMVhxdxY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HksXMVhxdxY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Keith
    Start a profitable lawn care business.

LOL that is good. At the end of the commercial it says offer applies from enrollment in &#39;triple advantage&#39; what ever that is&#33;

It does make you wonder could some kind of silly folksie commercial like that with a couple of guys in a lawn care truck signing a song about their business help generate more interest in them.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]It does make you wonder could some kind of silly folksie commercial like that with a couple of guys in a lawn care truck signing a song about their business help generate more interest in them.
      That would be funny. I&#39;d like to see one.
      Rob
      Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Working...
      X