No announcement yet.

Looking for something else to add to the business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 30 2007,5:51)]That's great! How many flyers did you hand out?

Let us know how this goes!
    just a few so far, but I'm going to make up new ones tonight, my daughter is having a school event tomorrow and I figured I could probably pass out some flyers to the other parents/grandparents.

Then after I'm going to canvas my neighborhood since it's so close I'll save on gas/time to get me started with my side projects.

I'll def keep you posted on it!!

Comment

Are you going to be dressing up for halloween? Will you be handing out flyers to trick or treaters? Or if you go trick or treating?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Yeah I was talking to my dad about it today and he was like you need to charge by the job, so they know the total cost,
        Thats what I meant. Figure out the total time its gonna take you to do a job then figure around $60/hr. Multiply that by your estimated time to come up with your total.
        I'm sure you know this by now.
        If you are going to be doing alot of flower beds I would even add some extra time on top of the total. You can easily end up spending 30 min on a very small area when cleaning out beds.
        Rob
        Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 30 2007,7:31)]Are you going to be dressing up for halloween? Will you be handing out flyers to trick or treaters? Or if you go trick or treating?
          wow, now what would we do without you. With how busy I've been for today I didn't even really think about it! (again 2 kids, lol) Yes I will be dressing up, and we will be trick or treating this evening.

I'll get on making some flyers, I just bought candy for trick or treaters, I'll bag up the candy with flyers and hand them out as we go!!!!

Awesome, thank you!!!

Comment

Yay, I decided to make mini flyers, out of print your own business cards. Put a big happy halloween, have a safe holiday from: Sarah's Lawn Care and Flower bed beautification.
            And made the bottom like a coupon for parents. A keep this card for $__ off any service. And obvously listed services.
            I should have sent a bunch in with my daughter to school today for her classmates!!! agh!!

Well at least I know what I'll do for the christmas season...these mini flyers with bags of candy, happy holidays style.

Also there was even a girl in her class last year who brought in candy with a thanksgiving theme for her classmates...so I'll have some time to do that one I suppose.
            Well just shareing my ideas.... Hopefully all this brainstorming will help others as well!!

Comment

Sarah,

Do you have any pics of what you made? Can you show us or show the file?

I'd love to see it!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yeah I'll try to get a chance to edit out personal info and post a basic idea. I'll probably be able to get it up tonight.

This morning I sent all my leftovers (since we were out later than I thought we'd be) with my daughter for teachers, lunch ladies, etc!! Told her to give them to whoever she wanted, friends, staff, daycare staff/friends.

Last night I started sending her to the door with the business card size flyer to hand them when she got candy, LOL!! She's really outgoing, more so than I, plus she's cute, so figured it might go well!!

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Last night I started sending her to the door with the business card size flyer to hand them when she got candy, LOL!! She's really outgoing, more so than I, plus she's cute, so figured it might go well!!
                  What kind of reaction did you get? Did you get any jobs because of it?

Comment

Well I'm kinda shy unless I know they want the business, I was pretty much stuck in the street with a stroller, so I couldn't walk up, but I did see them reading the card when my daughter directly handed it to them.
                    So far I haven't heard anything, but that might be because halloween fell in the middle of the week which was pretty hectic. I know it was for me anyway!!!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X