Southern Central Rain Lawn Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do like it very much!

Have you thought about any outrageous ways to promote your business? Could you use your music talents in any way? Could you make a jingle for your business?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey Kyle. Welcome to the forum.

Oooo....so you're a Zeppelin fan. Hey, you know the lead singer's name is "Plant"....see, there's another tie-in.

You said you don't mind criticism...here's some...with the lady lieing in the grass, it looks like you're advertising "Evermore Funeral Home." :-) I'm actually serious as that's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. It kind of has a hazy, dreamy feel to it. Maybe make the grass more pronounced and have a lady or family sitting or playing on the grass instead of a lady with a "I'm on my way to heaven" smile on her face. Ha Ha.

So, you're studying business in college? Why not throw in an elective in the horticulture section of your catalogue for your next semester? It doesn't have to be a hard core class. Customers will be encouraged and will be willing to give you more responsibilities with the jobs you are allowed to bid. A class will also give you a great step to getting your applicators' license.

You're on the right track.

Good luck and...ramble on.

Keith
      Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

I think the lady in the picture is a little creepy for me. It makes me think of a home for dementia or Alzheimer's patients. Sorry for being so blunt. I like your name a lot though. Good luck with your business.
        Northern California

Comment

Kyle also keep in mind that anything you do to get your name out is a positive thing. Meeting people, shaking hands, giving estimate, handing out flyers are all positive things.

Finding the perfect wording for your advertisements and pictures for your marketing is an ongoing thing you will fine tune to see what works and what doesn't.

Please keep trying and experimenting and find what works for you.

I applaud you.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X