I finally have my name and logo!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally have my name and logo!!!

Alright, I have finally decided on a name and its (drumroll please)

Perfection Lawn Service

Here is my Logo that I designed with help from the free templates. Thanks guys. Everybody let me know what you think!!

[B]

It is good. But, I would replace Perfection, with Precision. But thats just me. I wonder if anyone else would agree.
    Northern California

Comment

I like it! I think you are ready to rock!
      What's your next step? Have you put together any flyers yet? How are you going to let the world know you are in business?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I really like it! Good job!

Comment

Thanks Guys. I think it looked really good considering I've never did graphic work.

I have some business cards printed and am going to get all my proper paperwork filled out this week. I am also going to get a few t-shirts with my logo on them and some signs for my truck.

I plan on getting some flyers made up in the next couple of weeks and going door to door in about three neighborhoods around here.

Comment

I think you are on the right track, and be sure and let us know how the door to door works for you. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the results. I know it works for me!
            Northern California

Comment

I have seen a logo similar to that someplace but I can't put my finger on it....when I find it I will post it for you to see.

Comment

Where is a good place to order some door hangers? I wanted to have some with me when I go door to door. I was thinking of getting 500 or so.

What number of clients can I expect with that??

Comment

Send an email to customerservice@plan-itgraphics.com and see what kind of price they quote you.

Let us know how your door hangers turn out!

I look forwards to seeing them.
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Can I get feed back on this. Thanks

Comment

Hi Wayne,

Good for you with your logo. I could see this printed out for a magnetic sign on the side of your truck. You can always refine the logo as you go.

Logos can be tough to make because you try to pull a whole bunch of elements into something simple. Your current design does get across that you are a lawn care business and I think it will do just fine.

I like that you include your website address in it too.

Have you gotten your logo onto your truck signs yet?

Comment

That is my business cards and on my truck

Comment

Well good job!

What was the inspiration for your business name?

Comment

I like the "Lawn & Order". I think it would work good as "Lawn In Order" also.

Northern California

Comment

Hey, I like that. My insperation, well I work in Law enforcement and I like Law and order.

Comment

Working...
                              X