No announcement yet.

Fake it till you make it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much would it cost to get one started?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I have no earthly idea.... why, do you wanna be my partner and give me the money for one? *

I would imagine that it would vary depending on where you start... like if you build one from the ground up it's obviously going to cost more than if you buy someone's restaraunt from them that they're closing or something....

Comment

I think it's fun to come up with business plans for future project ideas. Sometimes they help paint a clearer picture of the project. They also can show what it would take to get the project up and running.

Who knows, maybe once a business plan was put together others may find an interest in taking part! A lot of business owners read these posts

Would you have your restaurant in a strip mall like facility or in a stand alone unit?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Either... both... a stand alone unit carries lots of maintenance (including lawn care) to be done by the owner whereas a strip mall type setting gets done by the landlord. If I had the money to do it, though, I would say a stand alone unit.

Comment

Have you ever thought about what you would call it?

Also, since you are so good with graphic designing, why not come up with a logo for it too! That could help in the process of creating the business concept and also inspire you further!

Comment

Working...
            X