Getting insurance and bus. licence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting insurance and bus. licence

I have called around and several of the smaller landscape businesses here DON'T even have insurance! I think it would be a smart idea for us to get insurance incase of a problem but also as a great selling point, KWIM?

My only question is how much do you pay?

We will start out with a truck/trailer/tractor/mowers/ and other small equipment. So far about 3-4 employees (we are just starting this business)

And once we have a name, how do we go about getting a bus licence, and whats all this gonna cost.

thanks

Here is a quote from an older post on this topic.

Quote[/b] ]get commercial auto insurance (it is better and wayyyy cheaper, I pay $100 per month per truck for full coverage and the oldest truck I have is a 2000 f350 dump), also get atleast a 2mil liability, workers comp, and insurance on all your equipment like mowers, trailers, etc. Hopefully you will never have to make a claim, but if you do, you will be glad you have it. Trust me, I know from expierence.

I go through Allied insurance, and I think they go through Nation Wide, which i think might be nationwide (hence the name).

I think I pay around 7 grand a year for 2mil liability, my trucks, workers comp, snow plowing insurance, street sweeping insurance, and all my equipment. It is well worth it IMO.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X