What kind of software should I get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of software should I get?

Preferably I'd like something I just pay for once. Also, if you can get all of your needs served by one software that would be great.

Off the top of my head I can imagine I'll need software for:

Pricing
    Route planning/management
    Time clock and payroll
    Accounting
    Financial analysis
    Marketing

I'm totally new to this so please correct any misconceptions I may have. I DO know how to use excel, begrudgingly, but I can put together spreadsheets to manage all or some of this stuff but it would be ideal to have up to a couple softwares that can cover everything. I DON'T want to do anything on paper or by my head however much possible. Thanks

Since this is the Gopher forum, I'd suggest Gopher Lawn Care Business Software
    Gopher Software is a Windows billing & schedulng program for lawn care companies. Features include: invoicing, scheduling, routing, email, credit card processing, estimates, chemical tracking and more.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

thanks! had no idea. I'll check yours out too then. you ought to have an airplane with banner animation flying across the page every once in a while or something lol. hmm... not a bad idea. or a convertible sports car with a busty girl in a bikini waving at you with a little sticker on the car door with your software name flashing neon. or is that too much?
      Last edited by ben_and_deja; 05-25-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X