Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I get a 6x10 or 12' enclosed trailer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I get a 6x10 or 12' enclosed trailer?

12 right? I'll be getting a 36-42" zero turn, or I'm thinking about that ryobi electric and try the idea of all electric. Yeah, I'm sure I gotta research that but I'm adventurous idealist. But if the price is right and reviews good, I think a good way to start and see how it works out.

so I'll just need to fit the riding mower and a push mower. I'll even have the truck bed of my new used 02 b3000! Sweet truck, my 1st v6 pickup. I didn't even research but this should handle my tow requirements described above no?

thanks guys/gals.

-ben
    Last edited by ben_and_deja; 05-05-2018, 05:51 PM.

In general, you will always appreciate getting that one larger sized trailer.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

In general, you will always appreciate getting that one larger sized trailer.
      Well, yeah, I know, I used to always buy the top of the line phone cuz I considered myself a "power user" but I just can't afford that power user lifestyle so instead of one $650 phone I get two $100 ones for a backup and backup processing power. As long as I don't play with nice fast phones I don't know what I'm missing. As far as trailer sizing, I really should get as big as my confidence as a first time lawn care business owner is and watching it making this decision I'm not impressed. I DO have the cash to buy one of a larger size and part of you says 'you will only do it if you believe you will and if you did you'd cough up the extra grand' but then you want to be cautious and conservative and if I go slow I can still challenge myself to expand quicker than I doubted myself previously right? And when I gotta get another, I'll be confident to grab the big one (this) time, 7x14 or whatever it would be, and have a big crew and a starter crew. Yeah, have a little hierarchy between crews to inspire competition. We'll have weekly flag football games. Okay, so I was saying, yeah, I only have a 3.0 liter truck right now so I think I'm limited to the 6x12. I think with zero exp. and customers I'm off to a good start

Comment

Take photos and show us what you finally decide to go with. I'd like to hear your review after a few weeks of having it.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Will do but it will be down the road. I will start with one electric push mower and combo trimmer hedge and blower, at least I think I saw an electric one like that, which will all fit in a truck bed, and an employee. Trouble is finding someone willing to help advertise before business comes in and someone preferably with experience. Then after that I'll invest in the trailer and some electric riding mower and a solar setup, which I should probably start setting up before I bring in the riding mower.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X