organic fertilizing and spraying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• organic fertilizing and spraying

Can anyone help me with where to start ? Or atleast who supplies within Florida?

Have you looked into making your own organic fertilizer? There have been discussions on here about those who have created it themselves or is this something you don't have the space or time to do?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Have you looked into making your own organic fertilizer? There have been discussions on here about those who have created it themselves or is this something you don't have the space or time to do?
      I have not done any research as to how to make my own..or how long it takes etc. Is there a particular thread that you could refer me too?

Comment

There are a lot of threads here about organic fertilization.

I did a search and got this link for a bunch of them http://www.gopherforum.com/search?q=...rtilizer%22%7D

Here are some to start with. My fall fertilization plans.

Organic fertilizer search in my blog.

Organic Lawn Care Business Model

Keep us posted as you look into this further.
        Keeping your lawn care business busy during the winter months can be tough depending on the area you live. One thing that can help though is having a plan in
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks for the link to the blogs. I had clicked on blog at the top but never gotten to any of the articles. glad to know they are there.
          I keep getting asked if I do lawn care and landscaping. after a dozen or so requests how could I refuse extra income.

Current skills: pushing a lawnmower... I might need some additional knowledge.

Current business: Tree Services Logan

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X