I have a great idea!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a great idea!

I have a great idea for doing small commercial restaurants at night. Have any of you guys heard of this or done it before?

I do have some questions regarding noise ordinances, I am contacting the city this week to check on the specifics. All areas are zoned commercial so I do not see a problem, we will see what the city has to say.

Might be a good place for a Green Machine if noise is an issue, if the investment will pay off I will make it.

Pleas give me your thoughts. I see big $$$ here friends.

It is something I have thought about before but the fact is that you gotta sleep sometime...I do some of my commercial contracts at night when I am really backed up.

Comment

I have a great idea for doing small commercial restaurants at night. Have any of you guys heard of this or done it before?
      What got you thinking about this and do you feel there would be a financial benefit to it?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What got you thinking about this and do you feel there would be a financial benefit to it?
        I just noticed how busy the store is during the day and how hard it is for me to do my job, even at 5:30 am.

I do see a big gain in the money department.

1. Quicker at night no traffic less gas.
        2. Less lethargic due to heat = productivity
        3. Charging a few more bucks to offer the overnight service.

I know that customers will welcome and pay for this service, I am forming my corp tonight. Overnight Lawn Care LLc. My city has no ordinance for areas zoned commercial. I will not be working the night gig personally, I have called in my brother on this venture. He brings in talent and capital.

Comment

Who knows! Maybe you have hit on something. Test it out and see what kind of response you get.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X