I need a 1 year contract

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a 1 year contract

I will be advertising a discount for people when they sign a 1 year contract in about 1 week, I know other lawn care business have contracts, I want to get people locked into a contract so they dont switch for a lowball offer, I have also had customers cancel their lawn mowing 3-4 months into the season because they decided they could no longer afford it. I normally have customers pay at the begining of each month, besides charging for the whole year at once, and mowing can change a month forward or back. so I need a contract. does anyone have a contract I could use, please post in reply or message me.

I found one by doing a google search, thank you for reading.

Comment

Is a contract so binding that a customer can't walk if they really want to?

Comment

I like contracts because people and there word aint what it use to be and shows customer is a lil comitted to u and can assure that account for rest of season..u dont have to force them to be locked in. for all contracts r different and u can make it to fit ur needs.there is a bunch on this site already just look thru them and doctor it up to fit ur needs

Comment

There are a whole bunch of free lawn care business templates here.

The lawn care contract templates specifically are located here.

Let me know if that helps.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X