Ready to start!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to start!

Hey guys! Ii just wanted to ask you some questions and get your comments. So me and my twin brother are going into a basic lawn mowing buisness. I was just wondering if you guys had to do something diffrent when you started what would it be? How was your first year in the buisness. I also wanted to know what you thought about this mower i just picked up, its a 60" lesco z-two with 700 hours for $1500!, it runs great! Just put new blades on it,changed the oil etc.
    sorry garage is messy.
    All responses are apriciated thanks again!
    Attached Files

Hey guys! Ii just wanted to ask you some questions and get your comments. So me and my twin brother are going into a basic lawn mowing buisness. I was just wondering if you guys had to do something diffrent when you started what would it be? How was your first year in the buisness. I also wanted to know what you thought about this mower i just picked up, its a 60" lesco z-two with 700 hours for $1500!, it runs great! Just put new blades on it,changed the oil etc.
    sorry garage is messy.
    All responses are apriciated thanks again!
    Welcome!

First things first business and family do not mix, EVER
    Second thing a partnership is less likely to succeed than a sole proprietorship.

Nice mower!
    How much experience do you have in the industry?
    Do you know your worth yet?

Your first year might be slow, begin to get your name out there NOW!

Comment

I have pretty decent experience working with my father. Just basic knowledge. Were hopping to hit the ground running next year. But we are already doing little jobs for friends and family that we never expected! So pretty much were not advetising yet but we have people coming to us asking for out services. Hopefully it works out next year!

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

That sounds like a lot of fun to start a business with a twin brother! You could call your business Twin Lawn Care! Use your faces in your logo!

Now that you got your mower you could start offering some fall cleanup services. The more clients you can line up now the easier it will be for you next spring.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X