they just want to pic your pocket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they just want to pic your pocket

I just found out while talking to the city about getting my DBA that you have get a peddlers license for 10.00 a day or 75.00 a year to pass out flyers. blood suckers !

That's government for you!

Comment

That's cool, I think Flyers are a waist of time anyhow.
      Don't even bother with them, find other ways to get your name out there, Its simple.

Comment

it's like the old saying "if you call a painter in the day, and her answers, then hes not the best painter. He should be busy" in my opinion, flyers give the impression "im desperate"

Comment

Are You Kidding Me!

So flyers are a waste of time? I guess I better give back the thousands of dollars they generate me threw all the customers who have called me and needed my services.!!!!!

Comment

I have mixed feelings when it comes to passing out flyers.

The good
            You get clients you never would have had.

The bad
            You could send out 10,000 flyers and only get 10 calls.

I wouldn't say give up on flyers, I just wouldn't recommend for you to pay someone to pass them out - that would be a complete waste of money.

-

If you don't have a website, it's something you should think of getting. Most of my business comes from my website (more and more every year as the website ages).

Once you have a website, you'll learn all about these little tricks to help improve your website, to increase the traffic your site receives.

-

If I have any simple advice to give on websites, choose a domain (.com) that people will be likely to type into Google, e.g.: yourtownLawn.com.

If your company name is "Fish and chips lawn care", and you offer services on Mars... Just put, "marslawncare.com" instead.

Comment

Just about everywhere it's illegal to distribute flyers without a solicitation permit.

The nicer areas wont even take your money - they don't want you pestering their residents with that crap - period.

Comment

I just found out while talking to the city about getting my DBA that you have get a peddlers license for 10.00 a day or 75.00 a year to pass out flyers.
                Knowing that, what is your plan now? Will you get a license? Are you planning to distribute flyers? Or what else would you do instead?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X