Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feast or famine? Blessed.. or all of the above?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feast or famine? Blessed.. or all of the above?

I started this venture just two days ago. I wanted to do just the lawns in this new section of our subdivision, maybe 100 houses total. Hoping if I got 10 I would be happy.
    Wednesday night I went door to door, spoke with some neighbors and left the rest up to fate.
    As of today I have 6 clients. Unbelievable.
    Even planted 7 rose bushes today.
    Thanks for letting me share.

That's great!!!
    Go pound on more doors over the weekend.

Comment

Wednesday night I went door to door, spoke with some neighbors and left the rest up to fate.
      As of today I have 6 clients. Unbelievable.
      If you were to do it again, would you do anything different?

Also, do you have any tips for the newer start up lawn care business owner to go door to door successfully?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

If you were to do it again, would you do anything different?

Also, do you have any tips for the newer start up lawn care business owner to go door to door successfully?
        First off, picked up a new client on Saturday and another today.

Now to your question. I live in a new subdivision, small yards, minimal landscaping. 90% have sprinkler systems which works in my favor. The 'sell' is pretty easy.
        Be polite and if they say 'i do it my self', I usually say "it looks great, but if you ever run out of time during the week or have plans and can't get it done, give me a call and I'll take care of it for you"
        or if they say 'I have someone that does it', I usually say "that's great, thanks for helping keep the neighborhood looking good, if there is ever a time when they can't come by give me a call".
        No hard pressure here, I leave it entirely in their hands.

Comment

It will be fascinating to see how these people who don't sign up immediately, take what you say and remember it to call you at a later date. I can see a lot calling you.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X