Round Up in FL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round Up in FL

Hello Every one. I got my 12th customer today. This customer ask me if I could spray Round Up in the cracks in his driveway to get rid of the weeds. I live in Pasco county Fl. I don't have a pest control license. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks. I do have my Business License And Insurance.

Hello Every one. I got my 12th customer today. This customer ask me if I could spray Round Up in the cracks in his driveway to get rid of the weeds. I live in Pasco county Fl. I don't have a pest control license. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks. I do have my Business License And Insurance.
    YOU are REQUIRED to have a pesticide application license to use anything but fertilizer on any property that you do not own. The first time you get caught you get a fine of up to 5 thousand dollars. You may go to jail.

My answer is legally get the license. You have to get 1 million dollars of liability insurance for spraying, then apply to take the test (3 hundred dollars). If you past the test (you have to have the insurance just to take the test) then you get the license. If you fail the test you can reapply for testing in 6 months, and NO you don't get your 3 hundred dollars back.

I just hit the weeds with the weedeater, yes they grow back but I don't have the money for that kind of fine

Comment

Thanks for the info. definitely not wroth getting a fine over.

Comment

We had a discussion on here a short time back about some members getting busted for not having their license.

Read this

Got fined by the county for spraying pesticides without a license.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X