Newspaper ad suggestions ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newspaper ad suggestions ..

Hey guys, starting a small blow and go this spring, looking to run a small ad in the local paper, something short and sweet, any suggestions guys ? Thanks

Weekly/biweekly lawn care service. All prices include trimming and blowing off clippings. Great service and very affordable prices. Call today for a free estimate!

I know newspaper ad's come in all shapes and sizes. Are you running a bigger ad? Maybe offer a discount for new customers? There are endless options...

Comment

Just a small ad is what I had in mind

Comment

Check with your local pennysaver, ask if they have a business section with a place to post a business card, that works good for us. The page has a bulletin board and businesses use that instead of print ads, they are easier to find.
        http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Have you experimented at all with craigslist to see if certain headlines bring you more calls than others? From that you could use the same headline in your newspaper ad.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Never put an ad on Craigslist sean

Comment

Why not start today and experiment with it. It's free and you can test ad ideas out.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X