No announcement yet.

After 5 Years IM BACK!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Android/Iphones are a must. Best practice is to check phone after each yard and Link your email to your phone and answer right away.

I have a day job but I will be nothing but honest with them that I have a job and full intentions of building a reputable business again. I might not be able to get to their house that minute but If im on my way home I will keep a LOGO'd polo in my car, throw that on and stop by on my way home.
    I do the same exact thing!!!!!!!! ALWAYS check the phone, especially after each yard. Even the spam box to make sure no emails are missed. The polo in the truck is a MUST, you never know when a quote is needed. I have 2 tomorrow that I have to do, so I'll work my full time job, then throw the shirt on and go give the quotes.

Comment

I do the same exact thing!!!!!!!! ALWAYS check the phone, especially after each yard. Even the spam box to make sure no emails are missed. The polo in the truck is a MUST, you never know when a quote is needed. I have 2 tomorrow that I have to do, so I'll work my full time job, then throw the shirt on and go give the quotes.
      Is there a "LIKE" button on this forum!? LMAO

Because if there was I would LIKE your post! hahaha

Comment

Is there a "LIKE" button on this forum!? LMAO
        Look a little below the last post and there should be a working like button

In fact, you can click on this too.

Well there is my short story....
        Looking back now at your decision to work somewhere else, what would you liked to have redone if you could redo it?

I bet a lot of people find themselves in that same position and would like to hear your view on a better option to help guide them.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Look a little below the last post and there should be a working like button

In fact, you can click on this too.

Looking back now at your decision to work somewhere else, what would you liked to have redone if you could redo it?

I bet a lot of people find themselves in that same position and would like to hear your view on a better option to help guide them.
          I see the Like Button now! Thanks! lol

You know I believe there was nothing wrong with my venturing out of the business for the time that I did but I truely regret dumping all my customers and selling off everything I owned. I think I needed to do that though at the time to just so I could move on. I really miss my Yard Shark mower and it will be a few years im sure before I go out and buy a brand new mower. I think I should have just kept my equipment and kept my 10-15 best High Paying yards and made the money as a side Gig. Since that is what is what Ill be doing right now for a while.

The good thing is for me I live in South Florida so getting accounts all year round is normal.

Comment

Well it should be a lot easier for you this time around to get everything going again.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

just got my mower today! A very well maintained grasshopper 616!

I really cant believe I got such a great deal from a one owner / non-commercial user on this!

Comment

Looks nice! I look forwards to your review of it as you get a chance to use it some.

Comment

Sounds like a plot to a cheap p0rno. Landscapers gone wild???
                  HAHAHA!!! Good One!

Comment

Working...
                  X