getting back in the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting back in the game

Hey fellas got some questions im getting back in the game after leaving the military. my question is should i just go out and buy trailer mower and blower considering i have a weed eater or should i wait until i book my first yard. i am down for any kind of yards i also need to know if i should advertise before i get my equipment or get it then advertise or is that putting the cart before the horse. any advice appreciated. thanks

Do It!

To land jobs you must first be legit. Is a risk to jump right in I know but its like this if you purchase equipment now your 100% committed and less likely to fail in your venture. You must advertise to make it happen,have equipment, advertise, and you will land jobs. Go for it... Happy Cutting!
    If you can't be good..Be good at it!

Comment

My thoughts exactly luckily I got a good bit of cash stowed away to get the ball rolling. thanks for the reply.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

Can you ask around to your family, friends, and neighbors and see if you can take care of their property? Get a couple of them to sign up with you and then see what equipment you feel you need to perform the job. Then scale up as you go.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X