Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help/idea's

I am building a ( velke/sulky ) and all most have it complete

and wondering how wide i need to go and how high on the sides and front i need to be

i am doing this b/c someone walked onto my property and stole my $350 two wheel velke last night

You should go after the guy like Arnold did in this movie;

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Se-0IPX2e5k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

LoL know only if i could get away with that

Comment

You should go after the guy like Arnold did in this movie;

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Se-0IPX2e5k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        That's creepy..i just watched that
        Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
        "Where Service is Always in Season"
        Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

There are a bunch of designs on the free patent site. They have some diagrams. There are alot of ways you can go with the design too based on what you want.
          Attached Files
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

thank you steve

Comment

Keep us posted on what you come up with. Even if it is a pencil sketch at first, I'd love to see it.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i will hopefully will post a somewhat finish photo's today got to go and get some steel for my foot plate everything else is done

Comment

Working...
                X