No announcement yet.

Military type business name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scratch that... there is a website already for that... maybe i could just use the name and not have a website?

im so lost right now. both of what i liked are taken

Comment

"uniform lawns"?

and if you like a name just add FL to it for the web like airbornelawnsfl.com but the other airborne is in FL so no go on that
      but i like uniform lawns it works on two ways

Comment

" Crew Cut Lawn Care "

Comment

I need an honest opinion on this guys... A friend i was bugging finally got this to me. By far not his best work, he is too busy to dedicate time for me which i understand.

Now that i look at it the bottom dots arent even are they? I have someone else sending my info to his graphic artist and hopefully Monday or Tuesday i will have another option. This guy was helping me with a logo, seen below. The other guy is doing a business card for me. Not too sure which i need more.. kinda both huh?

personally, i am not in favor of this one much at all.

Attached Files

Comment

As soon as I read that you were/are in the Army in your OP I thought of "Gung Ho Grounds Care"...

Comment

Oh I like that logo a lot! Very nice work! Imagine you made patches for it on your shirt? That would be great!

It would also look great on the side of your truck.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

OK, this is the latest and greatest. tell me what you all think. i have 1 other person helping me out with an idea.

Comment

Is someone out there able to turn the logo into a vector image so it can be re-sized for other uses?

Also, is there another slogan we could come up with? Is serving your country the same as serving the people in it? Curious.

Here is what I've got without the logo. I tried several backgrounds, I like the deep color of the sky in this.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Cheese, THANK!!!

got your email. looks good. what did you create this with? Photoshop?
                    question, is the psd file vector? kinda 2nd'ing your question.

my assumption is that illustrator ALWAYS creates vector..?

i like this a lot for sure. now the toss up.. which is better..

i like how this one looks a bit more "Lawn-ish" vs the other one. Licensed and Insured is a definite plus. free estimates is too.

hmmm...

Comment

Cheese, THANK!!!

got your email. looks good. what did you create this with? Photoshop?
                      question, is the psd file vector? kinda 2nd'ing your question.

my assumption is that illustrator ALWAYS creates vector..?

i like this a lot for sure. now the toss up.. which is better..

i like how this one looks a bit more "Lawn-ish" vs the other one. Licensed and Insured is a definite plus. free estimates is too.

hmmm...
                      I believe fonts are important;
                      Cooper Std = Airborne Lawn Care [italic]
                      BorisBlackBloxx = Everything else

Fonts make or break a project.

-

To be honest, I am only using Adobe Flash Professional CS5.

The only thing we have to be certain of, is the dimensions of the card, and where the bleed point is (area that might get cut off).

This card I worked on is 536px by 308px.

Comment

if you have CS then i am sure you have Illustrator. go to file, export, Illustrator or something like that.

from what i read online, thats basically all you do. not saying do it right now but just saying. fyi..

and your right, fonts make or break the design for sure.

Comment

if you have CS then i am sure you have Illustrator. go to file, export, Illustrator or something like that.

from what i read online, thats basically all you do. not saying do it right now but just saying. fyi..

and your right, fonts make or break the design for sure.
                          Before I finalize it, is it possible that I can put your phone number, email address on there?

This way people dont call 123.457.7890 LOL :P

Usually I save the file at 300DPI, which increases it's size. So when you place it within Vistaprint, it'll shrink itself but maintain high quality.
                          Last edited by CHEESE2009; 02-14-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

emailed you.

Comment

Cheese, thanks for the efforts. I am going with this for a final unless anyone says otherwise. maybe something is wrong and i cant see it

crap... i need to change my phone number and add an email dont i...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Cheese, thanks for the efforts. I am going with this for a final unless anyone says otherwise. maybe something is wrong and i cant see it

crap... i need to change my phone number and add an email dont i...
                                you might want to add a website as well if you have one.
                                I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X