No announcement yet.

Military type business name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about "AA" or All American lawncare ? it will get you to the front of the list in the phone book ,and if they dont like the military thing,you can tell them its the other AA .

Comment

Buzzcut lawncare
      Bootcamp lawncare
      1st Battalion lawncare
      Freedom lawncare
      Patriot lawncare

I like All American Lawncare, You already have a logo haha.
      LZ Lawncare or Landing Zone is pretty awesome to me.

Offer a discount to vets, and to wives of active servicemen.

Much respect and thanks for serving! Good luck.

Comment

JamesB

I like the Landing Zone also. You might want to put AA Landing Zone (All American Landing Zone). It won't offend anyone, and it says what you want it too. By the way, can you legally use the AA logo and symbol? You might want to check on that with some upper-class. You could also use the American Flag with maybe the snake in front of that.
        JamesB - Bailey's Lawn & Garden. 'Our service makes the difference!' Thanks for your service!

Comment

You could also use the American Flag with maybe the snake in front of that.
          i like that, someone want to put that together for me? with the Airborne Lawn Care

Comment

"I think we've got the wrong address. ... There's no grass here!"

Your logo could be of a paratrooper holding a trimmer/mower... lol

Comment

My wife said (jokingly) that i should go out there every day, cammo'd up, face paint & ruck sack. hahah

I like this as a slogan though...

"" Proudly served my country, now serving YOU""

advice?

Comment

My wife said (jokingly) that i should go out there every day, cammo'd up, face paint & ruck sack. hahah

I like this as a slogan though...

"" Proudly served my country, now serving YOU""

advice?
                I like the slogan, it's simply and smooth.

I sent and got your PM....I'm partial to All American Lawn Care myself. I'll keep thinking.

Be careful with the use of the American Flag in advertising. The Flag Code states it should not be used in advertising. However it's not illegal since the Flag Code is just that a code, not a law. But you could risk people that know the Code and follow it won't use your services if they see the flag with a snake or something else on it. I know wouldn't and haven't, and I let the business know why i chose to go somewhere else. I don't even buy plates or tablecloths during Memorial day and such because the flag should not be placed on such items. I have even written MLB and other sports that hold the flag out in a field with men/women and children holding the edges. "The flag should be hung aloft to wave freely"

Of course I'm a stickler for how the flag is represented. Sorry about the rant.

On my way out for a gutter cleaning, be back later on.

Comment

Saber, thanks for your input, you have some valid points. Although, kids would have held the flag in a sign of "that moment" are proud. so it is a toss up. but i agree with you that it should be raised high as possible so everyone can see.

maybe i should go a different route than the flag.. All American Lawn Care with a Rattlesnake (from the dont tread on me paraphrase) would look cool?

someone scetch that up in photoshop or something please. Saber i know you will respond in PM with this but want to see all ideas possible.

Please tell me this, why does everyone like Landing Zone so much? Curious what you like about it.

Comment

Please tell me this, why does everyone like Landing Zone so much? Curious what you like about it.
                    It represents you, and it's a conversation starter.

It also looks great, and sounds wicked.

If you want to use a flag... use a Canadian one LOL. Just kidding.

I'm excited for you, I wish you the best of luck!

Comment

Doesn't have to say lawn care, could say blah blah landscaping or property maintenance ...

Comment

OK so i think i am close. . . If anyone can put together a few variations of logos i would greatly appreciate it!

All American Lawn & Maintenance
                        All American Lawn Care
                        Airborne Lawn Care
                        Airborne Lawn & Maintenance

They would have the AA Patch behind this and a slogan on the bottom saying

"Proudly served my country, now serving you"

FYI, i am partial to the Airborne name...

Comment

OK so i think i am close. . . If anyone can put together a few variations of logos i would greatly appreciate it!

All American Lawn & Maintenance
                          All American Lawn Care
                          Airborne Lawn Care
                          Airborne Lawn & Maintenance

They would have the AA Patch behind this and a slogan on the bottom saying

"Proudly served my country, now serving you"

FYI, i am partial to the Airborne name...
                          I would keep it short like "Airborne lawns" it will fit on flyer, pens... Longer name need smaller font to fit and alot of customers are older small print makes them MAD. it will take less time for you to write out. Customers can spell it. easy to remember.

Make up a flyer see how it looks

Comment

I am not good at designing, also do not have photoshop or anything.. or even know how to use it. i was hoping someone here did and wouldnt mind helping me out.

Comment

I use word the make flyers and try playing on vistaprint.com (SHOP THERE SALES ONLY) or http://print.staples.com/postcards.a...0&GPLSID=&rd=2

1. click on "browse our designs" middle of screen
                              2. in the search bar type "lawn"
                              3. pick the one you like
                              4. play with fitting your name

Hope that helps let me know if you need more

Comment

pissed....

a friend is helping me with Airborne Lawn Care.. so i went to get the domain name and it has been taken. went to the website. sure enough, airborne lawn care... lawns. name. even my slogan is already being used. http://airbornelawncare.com/default.aspx

going with All American Lawn Care including the 82nd airborne logo. lets see what he creates. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X