Military type business name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military type business name?

Brian here... need help with my business name.

I am ex Army, was in the 82nd Airborne which is a pretty well known division. I would like to incorporate me being ex military into my company name but need some help.

Mil Spec Lawn is something i can up with but i dont think people would get it.

please help me with this. the sooner i figure this out, the sooner i can get card and flyers made.

i also love the "dont tread on me" rattlesnake logo and would like to have than Incorporated into the name or something..

i am lost, what do you guys have?

I was a canadian airborne ranger myself ,in the 80's so a long time ago .How about something like G.I.JOES Lawncare ,Airborne lawncare ,or something along those lines ?

Comment

how about " THE LAWN RANGER " or " ARMY EXPRESS LAWN SERVICES "

Comment

i like the Airborne Lawn Care more that the others.

keep em coming!

Comment

Lawn Care By Army Airborne Inc.

Simple and to the point, everyone will get it.
          Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
          Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
          CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

am i being too picky? thats way too long. thanks of course! but i like a 3 word name or even 2.

BLAH Lawns
            BLAH BLAH Lawns

Comment

Airborne Strong

It would bring up conversation and potential business.
              Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
              Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
              CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

*****el Lawn < it wont let me type; "c o l o n e l" ?? lol

Sergeant Green

Lawn Platoon

Lawn Medic

Lawn Artillery

Alpha Lawns

Landing Zone .......... do it

^

Comment

Landing Zone... i like it..

but how to say lawns? man this is hard.

Comment

how about " SPECIAL OP'S " lawn care

Comment

Landing Zone... i like it..

but how to say lawns? man this is hard.
                      Is it a word that you'd really like to be there? Personally, I try and leave what my service does for the 'slogan' part.

A lot of people can go to "Joe's Pizza" and not realize they actually make the best spaghetti, yet alone serve it.

Just something to think about, each way has it's pros and cons.

Also, this;

so cool... lol
                      Attached Files

Comment

What is your potential client base?

Are they young, wealthy, liberals? If so, I think a "military" name would do you no favors.

I do a lot of work deep in "enemy territory" and I just keep my mouth shut when it comes to their Obama stickers and such.

Thank you for your service by the way. I'm intrigued by your naming dilemma and I'll see if I can think of anything worth suggesting...

Comment

Brian here... need help with my business name.

I am ex Army, was in the 82nd Airborne which is a pretty well known division. I would like to incorporate me being ex military into my company name but need some help.

Mil Spec Lawn is something i can up with but i dont think people would get it.

please help me with this. the sooner i figure this out, the sooner i can get card and flyers made.

i also love the "dont tread on me" rattlesnake logo and would like to have than Incorporated into the name or something..

i am lost, what do you guys have?
                          I'll see what i can come up with for ya. I was a 19D, hence the Saber from my name so I know what you mean wanting to honor your MOS and your service.

It's late, i smoked a pork butt and drank a lot of beer. check in this weekend, I'll either post it here or PM ya.

Comment

potential clients.. hmm.. well since i am just getting started i will take anyone. but where i live is pretty country. it is pretty churchy from what i have gathered and a lot of people have american flags and support troops. like someone said earlier, i think a catchy military type name will spark a conversation at least.

like i said i have no clients yet so going either commercial or residential is not yet decided. probably more residential though. it is very competitive around here, lawn trailers at every light.

i am sure this didnt give any help with the questions but thats all i got.

i like the Landing Zone a lot, though. pretty slick looking. maybe incorporate the 82nd logo? All American is what the AA means

but hey, maybe i am going in the wrong direction with the military name. sure everyone appreciates people who have served but maybe it isnt the best "lawn business" naming convention???

Comment

You'll never know for sure what kind of response you will get until you test it. So I'd say go with your gut. Do what you want to do and then judge the response. See if it is giving you what you like.
                              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                              X