No announcement yet.

Start up list/costs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price is for only one side but that is all you need there is no need to pay for both sides. I wouldn't recommend paying more for both sides. But you wont be let down by DCL Graphics I have used them for quite some time.
    hey there you have a website for dcl graphics?

Comment

http://www.dclgraphics.com/index.php

Comment

This is my updated start up cost list.
        removed the blower, and trimmer, also changed the mower to a 54" deck husqvarna, might got smaller size but i want to be able to keep the strong deck (the stamped decks are not very strong)

hi there how are you figuring up your cost on marketing? are you doing the printing and design stuff yourself?

Comment

What are your software plans?
          Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

This is my updated start up cost list.
            removed the blower, and trimmer, also changed the mower to a 54" deck husqvarna, might got smaller size but i want to be able to keep the strong deck (the stamped decks are not very strong)

I just noticed this post you might want to check the stats of that mower again. from my knowledge it does not have a fab deck on it, or even close to a commercial deck. If you want that you will be looking at a Hustler Sport or a Badboy MZ.
            I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

hi there how are you figuring up your cost on marketing? are you doing the printing and design stuff yourself?
              I am not sure on everything, the only thing that i was actually considering on printing myself were the introductory letters. everything else is about an estimate for having it printed for me

I just noticed this post you might want to check the stats of that mower again. from my knowledge it does not have a fab deck on it, or even close to a commercial deck. If you want that you will be looking at a Hustler Sport or a Badboy MZ.
              I am going to check, where i checked didn't have a picture, I wanted to stick with Husqvarna because i have a local dealer but if it comes down to it I will probably get the troy built from Lowe's, it was like a 50" and 25hp and has a fabricated deck in the picture. and is priced at $2899 but for the $300 extra I get the convienance of local dealer, 4" extra deck width, and .5mph faster, and it can mow in reverse...

Comment

I am going to check, where i checked didn't have a picture, I wanted to stick with Husqvarna because i have a local dealer but if it comes down to it I will probably get the troy built from Lowe's, it was like a 50" and 25hp and has a fabricated deck in the picture. and is priced at $2899 but for the $300 extra I get the convienance of local dealer, 4" extra deck width, and .5mph faster, and it can mow in reverse...
                Troy Built also does not have a fab deck nor does the toro timecutter, and the ability to mow in reverse is a nice perk it will stop you from blowing out your electric clutch as soon. I would check with the dealer before you buy elsewhere as he might be able to match the price, it will benifit you to buy from him if you ever need his help.
                I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Personally, I'd rather use software that helps me cut down on office work and work more efficiently. Have you used the demo? Have you tried Gopher?

Comment

Troy Built also does not have a fab deck nor does the toro timecutter, and the ability to mow in reverse is a nice perk it will stop you from blowing out your electric clutch as soon. I would check with the dealer before you buy elsewhere as he might be able to match the price, it will benifit you to buy from him if you ever need his help.
                    Oh yeah, that's why i wanted to buy a husqvarna, because he is a dealer. I am pretty sure I can get one from him for not too much above cost, although profit margin's on new mowers are not very high.

Personally, I'd rather use software that helps me cut down on office work and work more efficiently. Have you used the demo? Have you tried Gopher?
                    Yeah I have downloaded the demo for gopher played with it. It overall seems a more thorough of a program.

Comment

You may want to look through the Gopher manual. It does all those things you mentioned. Unless I misunderstood what you were saying.

It's the most efficient application.

Yeah, I'm a Gopher evangelist.

Comment

You may also want to consider printing your own. You can get card stock with the perforations already in the card stock, hole included.

http://www.blank-doorhangers.com/doo...files/dk3p.htm
                        http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

You may also want to consider printing your own. You can get card stock with the perforations already in the card stock, hole included.

Have you used this? If so, what paper stock? I want something somewhat glossy but not thin like printer paper. Also how many were you printing out of a single ink cartridge?

Comment

I saw their site, looks like they have some great products! would a lot of companies print something on those if you actually brought that paper to them? I don't see why they wouldn't though. Thanks for sharing that, that is something i will definitely be looking into.
                            Last edited by Chaz; 01-16-2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Have you used this? If so, what paper stock? I want something somewhat glossy but not thin like printer paper. Also how many were you printing out of a single ink cartridge?
                              they have pretty good descriptions of the paper on the side

Comment

Working...
                              X