No announcement yet.

The Next step.. Expanding help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you steve could you recomend me some of yours books to help me? and i have no evidence of it taking me that long i had just figured 30 minutes a lawn but realistically a crew with 2 guys should be doing a lawn in 15-25 minutes? and if that i will be looking into different insurance policies and companies, i now have an accountant that will be helping me set up my landscaping company, only 2 guys in a crew paying both most likely 12-15 dollars an hour with workers comp all insurance and everything with expenses what am i looking at for costly running hours? i know i need to do this all myself but could someone give me just a round number an idea and another round number or idea of what i should be making an hour to cover that and make 30 bucks an hour plus? i appreciate all of the help

Comment

I'd put a list together of all your expenses and then from there you can break it down depending on how many hours you will be working during the year. From there you can get a rough estimate of your hourly expenses.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thank you steve can you do two things for me one where can i get insurance for my company? two what books would you reccomend for me?

Comment

Here is a link to a previous discussion on lawn care business insurance.

See if that helps.

Also as far as lawn care business books go, check out that link and I'd suggest start reading on titles that interest you most.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X