Craigslist ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist ads

I have a question regarding my craigslist ad that I have posted and continue to repost. Have any of you found the best section to post the ad? I have posted all of them in the services section under "farm and garden", "labor/move", and "household services". Have any of you found a section that gets you the most hits? Also, any particular tips on getting someone to latch onto your ad? Again, thanks for the prompt help!

Do you have any pictures of your work? How do customers contact you? Category is meaningless, unless you place it in a non landscapereachable category. In other-words "Home & Garden" is fine.
    08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
    05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
    4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
    3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
    1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
    20' Enclosed trailer
    18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
    2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

it doesnt matter. The ads will get flagged either way. On top of that I find the customers from there to be the biggest pita.
      Last edited by SECTLANDSCAPING; 12-07-2011, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Category is meaningless, unless you place it in a non landscaper reachable category. In other-words "Home & Garden" is fine.
        What makes some non landscaper reachable?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What makes some non landscaper reachable?
          Do you mean what categories?
          08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
          05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
          4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
          3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
          1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
          20' Enclosed trailer
          18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
          2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

Category is meaningless, unless you place it in a non landscapereachable category. In other-words "Home & Garden" is fine.
            Yea, I was just wondering how certain categorizes might be seen as non-landscaper reachable?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X