Gravely walk behind mower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravely walk behind mower

I have a Gravely pro 150 walk behind mower. I have had it for about 2 years now and it is very hard to find parts for. Just wondering if anyone knows of a reliable website where i could find parts?

Ask wandfsmall on here. He may be able to help.
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I have a Gravely pro 150 walk behind mower. I have had it for about 2 years now and it is very hard to find parts for. Just wondering if anyone knows of a reliable website where i could find parts?
      I should be able to help you with anything you need. I have most things on my site now but I am about to go live with a lot more. my site is www.alloutdoorparts.com I can also help you find anything I do not have at a great price.
      I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

well if you could help im looking for 2 6 inch brake bands and I need a mower deck belt. I cant find these itmes anywhere's.

Comment

I should be able to help you with anything you need. I have most things on my site now but I am about to go live with a lot more. my site is www.alloutdoorparts.com I can also help you find anything I do not have at a great price.
          I will need deck and engine size or preferably model number for the correct parts can you post that?
          I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

it is a 36 inch deck with a 14hp kawasaki engine and the model number is 988088.

Comment

Parts

Try http://mowpart.com/

I have an Ariens mower that is almost the exact same mower as what you have. (Ariens owns Graverly) I recently ordered a lot of parts from this company.

Comment

thank you so much plsllc2011 I can now get the parts on that bad boy and start mowing !

Comment

thank you so much plsllc2011 I can now get the parts on that bad boy and start mowing !
                  mowpart.com's prices are good but their shipping is insane. It's like $14 to ship a screw.
                  Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

ya i know to ship my 2 brake bands that are $72 tax included it's $40 shipping but im not gonna complain because I can;t find them anywheres else.

Comment

it is a 36 inch deck with a 14hp kawasaki engine and the model number is 988088.
                      mowpart is higher then list on those parts so check with your local dealer and you would likely get them cheaper.

I am not gravely so I do not stock them but you should need part numbers

8880600 for the break band and I think the following number for the belt

07238600 but you could have had other deck options.

Comment

Working...
                      X