My new toy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new toy

So I finally broke down and picked up a new trailer today. After my discount I paid about $630 for it. So far I like it but mind you I have only pulled it home from Lowes unloaded. Tomorrow I plan to use it to haul one of my tractors to my parents house. I will report back after the drive.
    Attached Files
    White Company

sweet ride

Comment

Nice,I have a trailer just like that. Mine maybe wider as the discharge shoot lays flat. Never a problem. I do need a swivel jack though.
      Something to remember. If you have bagger attachment take the collection buckets/bags off the unit during transport. They have a tendency to dislodge. Trust me ,Ive lost one or two over the years.At $50 (was a ripoff imo) It doesn't make for a profitable day.
      Last edited by Martywdx; 11-20-2011, 09:20 AM.

Comment

sweet ride
        Thank you. It's 6:16AM here now, still dark outside but I am itching to get the tractor loaded and go lol, If it were a job I would be gone but this is only a pleasure trip to show off one of the tractors I got recently and to test the trailer. It kinda sucks that I got home right as the sun was going down last night so I didnt get any time to play with it really. As you can see in the picture I was able to take the toung jack off the old one and put it on this one but then it was to dark. Maybe thats a hint to pick up some LED floods to light it up after dark lol.
        White Company

Comment

Can't tell by the angle of the photo - is it a 5'x8'?
          Looks like mine, but "shiny". Carry On brand, I assume - that's what Lowes carries around here.

Too late to mention it and I assume you're already familiar with the "problem", but those things bounce around like mad. If possible, my next trailer will have better suspension and/or tandem axles. Strap that mower down GOOD! LOL

Congrats!

Comment

Very nice!

Do you have any pictures of your old trailer to show everyone what you upgraded from?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Actually it rides very nicely. I adjusted my mirrors to keep an eye on the suspension on the way home and thus far I am very impressed. My last one had leafs but for the most part they did nothing. Steve. I don't have one off hand but its the same one in the article you did about my wagon and trailer. The only difference was eventually I took the box off of it so it was just a flat bed. I will go see if its not to dark to get a side by side shot now.
              White Company

Comment

I think it is fantastic and am very happy to see the growth.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X