Commercial Property Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Property Question

I currently have a few commercial properties. When I got those, they came to me seeking my services. How would I go about submitting a estimate to several other commercial properties such as Wendy's? and Advance Auto Parts? Would it best to submit a letter wishing to be advised of when they renew contracts or simply provide an estimate?

I hope someone has been down this road before. I suppose this is the time of year to go about such.

try this

I currently have a few commercial properties. When I got those, they came to me seeking my services. How would I go about submitting a estimate to several other commercial properties such as Wendy's? and Advance Auto Parts? Would it best to submit a letter wishing to be advised of when they renew contracts or simply provide an estimate?

I hope someone has been down this road before. I suppose this is the time of year to go about such.
    go to the manager with your ins,liablity,lic.workmans comp,and a list of comm and ask him to look over your pre estimate,if he says (i have someone ) tell him keep this around just incase.

Comment

go to the manager with your ins,liablity,lic.workmans comp,and a list of comm and ask him to look over your pre estimate,if he says (i have someone ) tell him keep this around just incase.
      What should be included in a pre estimate?

and a list of comm
      What do you mean by this?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X