Sub-Contracting snow removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub-Contracting snow removal

I need help deciding weather or not it is worth it for me to sub-contract out to someone for snow removal. Because I can't drive (I'm 14) people want snow removal and mowing all together so I want to know if this is worth it or not?
    60 inch eXmark Lazer Z
    48 inch eXmark Metro
    42 inch Husqvarna Tractor
    Echo Trimmer
    Echo Blower
    Stihl 011 AVT Chainsaw
    Husqvarna 435 chainsaw
    5X8 Homemade trailer
    1997 F350 Diesel

I need help deciding weather or not it is worth it for me to sub-contract out to someone for snow removal. Because I can't drive (I'm 14) people want snow removal and mowing all together so I want to know if this is worth it or not?
    Leave it alone buddy! You will get taken advantage of, because yes you are only 14. Sub-contracting is a risk all by itself, let alone if you can't physically get to a job because you don't have equipment or license to do so!

Your time will come, just Hurry up & Wait!
    08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
    05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
    4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
    3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
    1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
    20' Enclosed trailer
    18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
    2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

Give us some more information on this. How are you currently servicing those properties with lawn care?

Is there a customer base within your area that you could reach and perform snow removing services for?

Also, what equipment would you be using to remove the snow?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X