Sub-Contracting snow removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub-Contracting snow removal

I need help deciding weather or not it is worth it for me to sub-contract out to someone for snow removal. Because I can't drive (I'm 14) people want snow removal and mowing all together so I want to know if this is worth it or not?
    60 inch eXmark Lazer Z
    48 inch eXmark Metro
    42 inch Husqvarna Tractor
    Echo Trimmer
    Echo Blower
    Stihl 011 AVT Chainsaw
    Husqvarna 435 chainsaw
    5X8 Homemade trailer
    1997 F350 Diesel

I need help deciding weather or not it is worth it for me to sub-contract out to someone for snow removal. Because I can't drive (I'm 14) people want snow removal and mowing all together so I want to know if this is worth it or not?
    Leave it alone buddy! You will get taken advantage of, because yes you are only 14. Sub-contracting is a risk all by itself, let alone if you can't physically get to a job because you don't have equipment or license to do so!

Your time will come, just Hurry up & Wait!
    08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
    05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
    4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
    3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
    1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
    20' Enclosed trailer
    18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
    2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

Give us some more information on this. How are you currently servicing those properties with lawn care?

Is there a customer base within your area that you could reach and perform snow removing services for?

Also, what equipment would you be using to remove the snow?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X