X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look At This!

How does this flyer look for opening season next season
    Attached Files

id love to check it out but it wouldnt let me see it!

Comment

I am still trying to think of any good criticism but right off the bat, I did like your $5 discount "slogan" kinda made me think hmm he's right
      2008 F-350, 2006 rzt50 23kH, 2010 tank m48 with 25kH, 16x8 vnose car hauler, echo edgers and weedeaters.

Comment

aww i wanna see too but also wont let me open the file...

Comment

Sorry guys i been having trouble opening other files from other people as well... Hopefully i can resolve it

Comment

Can it be resaved as a doc file?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

its not available, i've checked a few times. is there any other way to upload the flyer on here?

Comment

Maybe save it as a pdf instead?

If your program can't save it to a pdf file, maybe use this free pdf file conversion site http://www.freepdfconvert.com/
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

If you save it to your desktop you can open it with Word.

There is no apostrophe in "says". I see a few other punctuation/grammar errors. I'm not convinced of the logic involved.
                  Last edited by mark123; 08-31-2011, 04:01 PM.
                  Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Flyer is Great! You might want to get a better and bigger pic of the lawn at the top of the flyer.

Comment

Working...
                    X