No announcement yet.

names already in use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many people will type dot com even if you tell them dot net. I strongly advise against hyphens in domain names because it doesn't pass the radio test.
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Well directintercorp confirmed today the urban lawncare is already an registered LLC in state of ohio.

I guest back to drawing board on the name. Got to figure one out so I can start applying for license and such.

Any ideas on name?

Comment

Exactly how "urban" are you?

MowTown?

Hey. You asked. LOL!

Comment

How about Layton's Urban Lawn Care?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How about Layton's Urban Lawn Care?
            Layton is a trade marked name around here. With Layton trucking, Layton escavating, Layton construction and a few other business all owned by same owner. I would get a lot of business just by the name but it is an option I just got to do some research if it is trade marked.

Comment

Layton's Lawn Services is available here in Ohio and the domain LaytonsLawnServices.com is also available at godaddy. I'll check with the local chamber of commerce and see they can tell me for sure when I apply for my DBA.

what do u all think about that name? Layton's Lawn Service. Layton is a big name around here maybe I can cling to thier rep. I know I won't let It down Its my name as well.

Comment

I don't know what the rules are in Ohio, but here in PA if you use your last name and "lawn care" then you don't need to apply for a DBA.

Comment

Mark-

Where u required to have a Service Vendors licens?

Comment

Mark-

Where u required to have a Service Vendors licens?
                    I'm required to have a sales tax license which may be the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X