Couple Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Questions

I am currently trying to start a lawn care business. I have wanted to do this since i was very young the motivation for this now is my fiance and i just had a baby boy back in april and are getting married in october. So as you can imagine anyway i can work to get money i will,lawn care is also a passion and stress release for me as well. Being that money is so tight i am starting this company off of what i have at home 21" mower my pick up and two weed whackers that people happen to be throwing out. The one i dont know why they were doing it,its brand new the other one the head was broken and was unable to feed line thus i went to home depot and stumble across this thing called PIVOTRIM if you dont know what it is its basically a universal head where the line doesnt have to feed and is "less likely to break". Anyway since i just bored u with this rant my question is. Do you know of any universal heads like the pivotrim but used as an edger since i cant afford an edger right now? Thanks so much for your time and help.

p.s. any help towards starting up a company and marketing would be great

I am currently trying to start a lawn care business. I have wanted to do this since i was very young the motivation for this now is my fiance and i just had a baby boy back in april and are getting married in october. So as you can imagine anyway i can work to get money i will,lawn care is also a passion and stress release for me as well. Being that money is so tight i am starting this company off of what i have at home 21" mower my pick up and two weed whackers that people happen to be throwing out. The one i dont know why they were doing it,its brand new the other one the head was broken and was unable to feed line thus i went to home depot and stumble across this thing called PIVOTRIM if you dont know what it is its basically a universal head where the line doesnt have to feed and is "less likely to break". Anyway since i just bored u with this rant my question is. Do you know of any universal heads like the pivotrim but used as an edger since i cant afford an edger right now? Thanks so much for your time and help.

p.s. any help towards starting up a company and marketing would be great
    As with most dealers I sell the Pivotrim head, and from what I hear from customers they do not edge well. You can also get a universal head from your dealer that will fit and edge though or maybe even an head designed for your trimmer.
    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Are you trying to use your line trimmer to make a first edging or to keep an existing edge look descent?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

first edge,its just so overgrown there its not gonna happen. It works fine where is not so overgrown though.

Comment

Can you do the edge another way then? Maybe just do the first edge manually?
          Attached Files
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X