No announcement yet.

Need some advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha! I finally Googled "2 door scion tc"!

That will be funny to see that thing on there. Better than driving around with crap sticking out of your trunk though!

There ARE smaller trailers out there if you look. I know that Lowes carries a Carry On brand 4x6 utility trailer and there are even smaller ones around that can fold up when not in use.

Comment

A hitch and wiring will cost around 125 and a 4x8 trailer 500-600. Im really shying away from towing much with the scion. Ive read many posts on scion forums that towing is NOT recommended due to potential frame damage. It wasnt built to tow. I may just have to save up over the next winter for a truck. If Im going to spend that kind of money I might as well spend it once on a truck.

Comment

I have seen trailers that are just a little bit bigger than a lawn mower and shouldnt be that big of a deal to tow. I think that would be minimal strain on your vehicle versus hanging it on the back.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I have seen trailers that are just a little bit bigger than a lawn mower and shouldnt be that big of a deal to tow. I think that would be minimal strain on your vehicle versus hanging it on the back.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do.
          Do you mean you've seen them out and about or actually for sale somewhere?

Comment

Yes, I have seen them out and on the forum. Look around for a 40" x 48" trailer. They look like this. And if a mini can pull it, your scion should be able to do it too.

Here is a link for a site that sells them, but look local and I am sure you will find them too,

http://www.discount-trailers.com/sma...ty-trailer.htm
            Attached Files
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X