No announcement yet.

getting ready to start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see that as well Steve, probably applies more to smaller trailer/truck combos as I believe that with our trailers and weight of all that's on them that it might would be hard to make much more difference. Also, we do not leave much room between the equipment and the gate for air to really flow between and catch on the sign.

I may send an email to the Myth Busters about that issue and a couple others relating to the business.

Comment

i am staining the wood today.

Comment

I may send an email to the Myth Busters about that issue and a couple others relating to the business.
        This just made me remember, they did a myth busters on how having a tailgate on a pickup or no tailgate, effected gas mileage.

I was shocked to see the findings.

The truck with the tailgate up, got better gas mileage!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i got the axle moved back and the jack and fenders put on yeasterday. just waiting for it to be re painted.

Comment

I do wonder how this finally came out once everything was completed.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X