I need information on bidding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need information on bidding

Hey everybody, I need some information on finding a commercial bidding website or something, or somewhere that I can see and bid on commercial jobs. I'm in louisiana, is there anybody I can call, or is there a certain phrase I need to google to find a website that I can see jobs up for grabs?? Please help if you have any information.. Thanks

I have a lot written on how to get commercial lawn care customers.

Check out that link to my blog. It contains a lot of different articles on how to get commercial customers. Let me know if that helps.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks steve I think I ask the same question last year, and I got some good information. I thought I was going to start a lawn maintenance company, But I never really got it started. This year I think I'm really going to persue it,"invest a lot of time in getting it started"

Comment

Why do you think you decided not to go with it last year? What do you feel will make this year different?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

well I want to do it because I love doing it, and you can make pretty good money doing it. I have a few problems with getting it started though. One of my biggest is that I have a full time job,a good full time job, wich means that I probably wouldn't be able to do more than ten yards by myself, wich is fine. But that would mean that all my time off I would be mowing yards. In order to quit my job, and start a full blown lawn maintence company I would need to make at least 60K a year to justify quiting a good job. I would like to be able to do that. I think its unrealistic to make that in my first year, I maybe wrong I don't know. Another problem is that in my city it seems that everyone and there mother is doing it. I know I have to start somewhere, I guess when it comes down to it, I'm my biggest problem because I kinda have a negative vib. Also people around my area have really cracked down on door to door knockers because of all the scams these days, so I need to figure out a way around that, I know that mailers are expensive and only have about a 10% success rate...

Comment

Could you start to put money away so as you fill up your schedule with mowing jobs, you could have a cushion that would allow you to quit your ft job and jump to going f/t with your lawn care business?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X