Service Magic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Magic

Does anyone use Service Magic.com to get work. I don't know how they got my number but they keep calling me. He said he can help get customers becasue there are only so many companies in my area and they have to turn away like 10 each month. Is it worth it? The guy said normally there is a $90 application fee for a back ground check but he said he'll work with me to get it waved.

I asked my parents teachers and friends and only like 1 person has heard about them. they have a radio commercial that comes on every day. Anyone know anything about them?
    Servicemagic.com

I use them

Comment

I looked into them
      they got my information
      they spam called my cell everyday trying to get me to pay the application fee after i said i wasnt interested.

i had to yell at someone for about an hour to get my number removed from there list..they called for months after i asked repeatedly for them to get rid of my number.
      Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
      "Where Service is Always in Season"
      Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

I get a lot of work from them the return on investment is worth it for me

Comment

Yes JK they have called me quite often.

950 what kind of work do you get? is it anything that i could handle witha helper like you suggested i start out with?

Comment

I only have mine set up for irrigation and tree work but u can set it up for just lawn mowing and pick out which zip codes u want to work in plus u can set up how much u want to spend a month I just got a 4 grand job it only cost me 18 dollars plus now their my customer I don't pay but once some people hate service magic because they don't get good leads but it is no different than passing out door fliers

Comment

o ok. Not to bad. I think i will go for it!

Comment

I got my cousin to use it he just mows with one helper and he has good luck with it

Comment

o ok! is he around our area too? so if i understand this right you only pay if you get hired?

Comment

They called me way back when too. I never went with them. I feel like there is too many "offers" out there that aren't that great and this sounded like one of them. I have noticed since then, though, that they do advertise to the general consumer. If they keep up with their advertising and people (potential customers) recognize them as the go to place, it would be an awesome investment. So far it appears they are on the right track.

Comment

o ok! is he around our area too? so if i understand this right you only pay if you get hired?
                      No you pay per lead. They also send it to 4 others so you have to be right on top of things or you pay for the lead and it is already gone when you call the customer.
                      Pat

Comment

The good thing about service magic is they go through a process to verify that you are a legit business, so people that use them are assured of getting actual businesses and not just fly by night operations. I was considering using them last year but decided not to. They send you how ever many leads a month you want, you pay a set amount for each lead, whether they sign with you or not, so I felt that was a bit too much out of my pocket if all it gave me was estimates and no guarantees of getting the jobs. Of course I probably could have charged for any estimates that I would get from them but then who would want the estimate then.
                        http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

I wouldn't use it to get mowing customers (mostly price shoppers and 1 time cuts) - I use it on higher profit services like aeration and seeding and do ok with it. You do have to call leads as soon as you get them though.
                          Evansville Lawn Mowing
                          Newburgh Lawn Care

Comment

Yes he mows in midtown you pay for the lead even if u don't get the job

Comment

Does anyone use Service Magic.com to get work. I don't know how they got my number but they keep calling me. He said he can help get customers becasue there are only so many companies in my area and they have to turn away like 10 each month. Is it worth it? The guy said normally there is a $90 application fee for a back ground check but he said he'll work with me to get it waved.

I asked my parents teachers and friends and only like 1 person has heard about them. they have a radio commercial that comes on every day. Anyone know anything about them?
                              Servicemagic.com
                              I use them. Just started this year. So far the leads have been good and I have sold a few really good jobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X